This filter allows you to restore all traces using the input log of the computation cell.
- Both input logs are available.
- Both input logs have at least one trace.
- The input log has the Concept extension.
- The input log has “concept:name” as global trace attribute.
- Every trace in the input log has unique value for “concept:name”.
In case of need, you can use the Provide every trace with a unique name filter to fix the last three requirements.
At the top, you can select whether to restore all current traces (Filter in), or to restore all other traces (Filter out).