Today, I have released version 6.9.56 of the LogSkeleton package. The new features in this release are:
- A threshold for the not co-existence constraint, like the threshold for the response and precedence constraints.
- Uses blue for response and precedence constraints and red for not co-existence constraints.
- Fixed the import and export on the thresholds.
The example shows that:
- In 99% of the occurrences of activity a, activity o does not occur. This makes sense, as activity o occurs only once, whereas activity a occurs 883 times in as many different traces. Hence, activity a occurs in 882 traces where activity o does not occur.
- 91 % of the occurrences of activities i and n are preceded by activity a.